About the Designer
“Love makes the world go round”, such is Doriane’s motto, the designer, who lent her name to the brand. All of Doriane’s creations are made in the South of France. The jewelry is made with Silver 925thousandths, fine or semi-precious stones as well as Swarovski crystals.
Doriane, who loves to travel, enjoys discovering beads, stones and other elements that are part of her creations all over the world. Thought, drawn and made in France, the models Doriane Bijoux stand out thanks to an in-house “savoir faire”.
Since its beginning in 2001, the brand is well known for its creations in Silver 925thousandths, with hopeful as well as humoristic messages, like the creator’s style, often described as a woman belonging to a Tendance Chic. As a little girl, Doriane manufactures jewelry in her father’s workshop, as he is Haute Couture jewelry designer. Having always lived in this universe, Doriane decides to create her own brand at the age of 26 years old to express her love for art and aesthetic. Thanks to a myriad of new collections, 4 stores, 250 resellers and one website, Doriane Bijoux attracts more and more clients from further and further away.
Indeed, after opening its first store, Doriane has its creations distributed all over the world: Australia, USA, Luxemburg, Switzerland, England, Italy, Sweden, Polynesia. Nowadays, Doriane helps women assert their personalities in wearing its creations such as “La vie est belle” or “Live, life, like love”. With style, color, freedom and a little bit of rock and roll, Doriane entices with its jewelry. Addiction is a certainty.
“Fashion is a feeling… creation a passion and I am lucky to be able to live thanks to all the people who believed in me” - Doriane
Here are a couple more ideas from us to you to keep your silver jewelry sparkling:
- Keep your jewelry away from the sun and humidity stored in its original packaging.
- Wash your jewelry often with either liquid dish detergent, soap from Marseille (available at any Walmart store) or silver cleaning product (available at any retail store). Soak your jewelry for 10 seconds in a silver bath, rinse abundantly under warm water and towel dry.
- You can wear your jewelry when you are in contact with clear water (shower, sea, lake, etc.), however it is best to remove it when the water has chemicals in it (pool, hot tub, etc.).
- Your jewelry cannot be in contact with products that could have a reaction with silver and damage it such as sun lotion, essential oil, perfume, cleaning products, etc.
- Please remember that some people have a body pH more acidic than others and that will have a tendency to alter silver. Medical treatments can do that as well.
- If your jewelry is made with Swarovski crystals, avoid any contact with water (clear or not) in order to keep its shine.
Doriane Bijoux offers a 6 months warranty, starting from the day of reception, against any defects in fabrication. During this period, Doriane will repair or replace any piece that has a defect. In the event the repair asked is not covered by the warranty (or the warranty has expired), Doriane can offer a repair at your cost (if beads and other pieces are available).